Put the brilliance back in your smile with teeth whitening
Most people describe an ideal smile as bright and sparkling white. Unfortunately, tooth enamel tends to darken over time and acquire stains. If you have noticed that your pearly whites are not so white anymore, Kentwood Family Dental Care has solutions. We offer a couple of excellent teeth whitening solutions, which you can use right in the comfort of your home.
Tips for maintaining your bright smile
Virtually anything that you eat or drink has the potential to darken teeth, although it happens quite gradually. Most people will need occasional whitening touch ups. However, there are steps you can take to prolong the results of whitening, such as:
- Avoid or reduce foods and beverages such as red sauce, berries, black coffee, and anything with food coloring.
- Rinse your mouth with water immediately after eating.
- Do not use tobacco (smoking or chewing tobacco).
- Brush and floss regularly.
- Have your teeth professionally cleaned twice a year.
Discover your brightest smile
Don’t let dark teeth dull your confidence. Give us a call at (616) 612-1176 and ask about teeth whitening treatment to help you love your smile.